Eligible International candidates are invited for Australian Government Development scholarship Awards for students of Asia, Pacific, Africa and Middle East. Australian Government Development Scholarships are available to be undertaken full time undergraduate or postgraduate study at participating Australian universities and Technical and Further Education (TAFE) institutions.
Interested Applicants must have attained the legal and be a minimum of 18 years at the commencing time of the scholarship. An applicant or awardee should meet DFAT’s English language requirements for receiving an Australian Awards Scholarship.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2018
- Full tuition fees
- Fully covered Return air travel
- Establishment / Research allowance
- A once only payment of $7,000 as a contribution towards accommodation expenses, text books, study materials for successful applicants.
- Contribution to Living Expenses (CLE) – is a fortnightly contribution to basic living expenses paid at a rate determined by the department. From 1 January 2019, CLE payable to awardees is A$30,000 per year.
- Follow the link as specified below and submit
Your Personal Profile/ CV
Include Country code and City code
The country of your citizenship
Click the Application links below to Submit