The Free University of Brussels is delighted to announce Individual Fellowship open to all fields of research for the duration of five years. This fellowship is available for applicants of all nationalities. Individual Fellowship at the Université libre de Bruxelles, IF@ULB, is a comprehensive fellowship programme providing excellent experienced researchers the opportunity to conduct frontier research and receive diversified training in an environment of scientific excellence and state-of-the-art facilities, under the supervision of renowned academics and with the support of an extensive collaboration network of academic and non-academic institutions.
- Applications Deadline: October 15, 2018
- Course Level: Fellowships are available to pursue research.
- Study Subject: IF@ULB will propose three calls within a five-year programme. To impact ULB’s post-doctoral policy as widely as possible, the project will be open to all fields of research, organised into three panels:
- Social Sciences and Humanities,
- Physical and Engineering Sciences, and
- Life Sciences.
How to Apply for this scholarship: Applications are submitted on line in the dedicated platform accessible below in the website. Applications sent via other means (e-mail, post, etc.) will not be considered. It is the responsibility of the applicant to submit the application on time to avoid last minute delays due to the high number of submissions. The submission platform will be automatically deactivated at precisely 17:00 (UTC+2) on Monday October 15th, 2018 and will not be able to accept further submissions. No extension will be granted unless there is an unequivocal technical issue with the submission platform, in which case all applicants will be notified accordingly. To apply for this scholarship follow the instructions here.