The University of British Columbia is inviting applications for General Bursary Program. To be eligible, applicants must be an International Students or Canadian citizen/permanent resident who needs a student loan and an unmet financial need. UBC’s General Bursary program is designed to help fill your “unmet need,” which is the gap between 1) your assessed educational and living costs, and 2) your available government assistance and expected financial contributions.
- Application Deadline: September 15, 2018
- Course Level: Bursaries are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Bursaries are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Nationalities: Canadian citizens are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: 5,000
- Scholarship can be taken in International Students or Canadian citizen/permanent resident
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible, you must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident who has a student loan and an unmet financial need. Students in undergraduate, post-baccalaureate, and graduate programs are all eligible unless the program is designated as a professional program.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.